We all can do something for the Lord. We call can help make our families, homes, jobs, and especially churches better. John 12:35-37 talks about walking in the light. It is referring to walking in the ways of God while you have time, while you have a portion of health and strength, and while you can be an example for others. Soon your lives will transition to the after while or eternity. No more Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesday’s, every day will be like Sunday after while. So work for the Lord while you still have time.
For CDs or DVDs call Nathaniel Sarratt at (864) 490-2352. Have a great week!!
The announcements for this week:
- Bible Study will resume this month.
- The YWAs will meet next Sunday after morning worship
- The Omega’s are sponsoring a Fish Fry, Saturday, September 8th from 11-2 at the Gaffney Public Parking Lot on N. Granard Street. Proceeds will go toward community mentoring programs.
- Cherokee County School District is hiring bus drivers. Contact Thomasina Logan for assistance.
- The Junior Missionary will meet Saturday, Sept 8th at 10am in the Life Center.
- The Mass Choir Anniversary will be Sunday, Sept 9th at 3pm. Our special guest will be Rev. Billy Houze of First Baptist Church, Lawndale, NC.
- The Men of Revelation invite everyone out to their Big 7th Anniversary Program on Sunday, Sept 9th at 4pm at Granard Middle School.
- Our Usher’s Anniversary will be Sunday, Sept 16h during morning worship. Our special guest speaker will be Rev. Wallace Gregory.
- All are invited out to Dunton United Methodist Church September 17-19 at 7pm nightly. Dr. Bridges will be the revivalist for the week.
- The TMBA Baptist Week is September 22-25 – Indian Hill is the Host Church.
- Youth Annual Session – Sat, Sept 22 at 11am at Limestone Baptist Church
- YWA Banquet – Sat Sept 22 at 4pm at Ebenezer
- Opening Session – Sun, Sept 23rd at 3pm at Limestone Baptist Church
- Ushers & Brotherhood Sessions – Mon, Sept 24th starting at 5pm
- Women’s Convention – Tues, Sept 25th starting at 3:30pm
- Free Youth Trip to the SC State Youth Day. SC State is playing Bethune-Cookman. Please sign up in the lobby by Sunday, Sept 9th if you are interested in going. *4th Graders and younger need a chaperone. See a Youth Advisor for questions.
Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address [email protected]
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!