We are all special to God. We are fearfully and wonderfully made in his image. Male and female he made us and we need each other. Girls, boys, women, and men are all children of God. Minister Mae Francis Sarratt encouraged youth of all ages to allow God to use us and what we have to bless others. The text was “From Clark Kent to Superman” from John 6:1-11 and the primary focus was on the boy with five loaves and two fish. The sermon was inspirational and a blessing to all and especially to our youth. For CDs or DVDs call Nathaniel Sarratt at 864 490 2352. Have a great week!!
The announcements for this week:
- No Bible Study this month. All are encouraged to attend revival services this month.
- Concord Youth are invited to go to the Riverbank Zoo and Gardens in Columbia on Saturday, August 4th. Please sign up on the list in the lobby by Sunday, July 22nd. Children in 4th grade or younger must have a parent or chaperone. See Bro. Johnny Sarratt, Sr. or Sis. Jackie Bridges for questions.
- All are invited to Flat Ruff Baptist Church for their Homecoming service, Sunday, Aug 5th at 3pm. Dr. Bridges will deliver the afternoon message. Vans will be leaving the church at 12:30 pm.
- Piney Grove Baptist Church of Cowpens is having a back-to-school bash on Saturday, August 11th at 4pm. There will be inspirational speakers, free food, games, prizes and school supplies.
- The Junior Missionary 3rd Annual Back-to-School outreach will be Saturday, Aug 18th at Limestone Courts. If you have a child with a need, please see an advisor or Pastor Bridges today. Donations welcome. See a Jr Missionary advisor if you would like to contribute in any way with school supplies, personal hygiene products, or monetary donations.
- Youngs Grove Homecoming and Revival Services will be August 19-22.
Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address [email protected]
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!