“Something to know about Love” (John 15:13) was the word brought by Pastor Bridges. It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of the service, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get a copy today.
Some of the announcements if you missed them:
- In celebration of Black History Month, everyone is invited to dress up in appropriate Black History themed clothing for all Sunday services during the month of February.
- The Shining Stars will be going to Limestone Baptist Church this afternoon. Everyone is to meet at Concord and we will leave at 3:15pm.
- Members and friends have been invited to the Jerusalem CF Church of God Revival in Shelby, Feb. 11-15th.
- Men of all ages are invited to the Brotherhood of the Thickety Mountain Baptist Association Breakfast being held Saturday, Feb 16th at 9am at Concord Baptist Church.
- Members and friends are invited to attend the ordination of Katina Posey at Grace Community Baptist Church in Shelby, NC on Sunday, February 17th at 6:30pm.
- There will be a Black History Program & old fashioned dinner served Sunday Feb 24th directly after morning worship. Rev. Eula Miller, Jr will be the guest preacher for morning worship.
- The Shining Stars Anniversary Program will be Sunday March 3 at 3:00pm.
- TMBA Revival Week March 9th-13th (All services held at Concord Baptist Church):
- March 9th at 9:00am – Kickoff Revival Week Breakfast
- March 10th at 5:00pm – TMBA Youth Night
- March 11th – 13th at 7:00pm nightly – Revival – Speaker: Rev. Jasper William of New Salem Baptist Church, Atlanta, GA
- The church family is invited to Holy Trinity Righteous Church of God for their 76th Anniversary on March 17th at 3:0pm. Pastor Bridges will deliver the spoken word.
- The church family is invited to Mt. Calvary Baptist Church, Union, SC for Rev. Reginald Littlejohn’s 1st pastoral anniversary on March 24th.
- Anyone wishing to pledge funds toward the purchase of projection equipment for the sanctuary is reminded to please see Trustee Chairman Darren Norris.
- Come out and support the Men’s basketball team tomorrow night at 7pm. Your support is always appreciated!
Please remember to pray for our sick and shut-ins.
We pray everyone has a blessed week and that we see you next Sunday!