You don’t have to be the President to have “A Presidential Influence” (Daniel 6:1-4). Be uncompromising in your faith and Christian walk, and God can use you to influence all kinds of people (even when you aren’t aware you are being watched)! It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of the service, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get a copy today.
Some of the announcements if you missed them:
- In celebration of Black History Month, everyone is invited to dress up in appropriate Black History themed clothing for all Sunday services during the month of February.
- Members and friends are invited to attend the ordination of Katina Posey at Grace Community Baptist Church in Shelby, NC on Sunday, February 17th at 6:30pm.
- Come out and support the Men’s basketball team tomorrow night at 7pm. Your support is always appreciated!
- Senior Missionary will meet at Sis. Lillie Jones home on Feb 19th at 3pm.
- All Male Choir Rehearsal will meet Thursday, Feb 21st at 7pm.
- Senior Gospel Choir Rehearsal will be held this Saturday, Feb. 23rd at 3pm.
- The YWA’s will meet on Saturday, Feb 23rd at 11am.
- There will be a Black History Program & old fashioned dinner served Sunday Feb 24th directly after morning worship. Rev. Eula Miller, Jr will be the guest preacher for morning worship.
- The Shining Stars Anniversary Program will be Sunday March 3 at 3:00pm. There are two practices left before the program and all parents are asked to please make sure to bring your child to practice.
- TMBA Revival Week March 9th-13th (All services held at Concord Baptist Church):
- March 9th at 9:00am – Kickoff Revival Week Breakfast
- March 10th at 5:00pm – TMBA Youth Night
- March 11th – 13th at 7:00pm nightly – Revival – Speaker: Rev. Jasper William of New Salem Baptist Church, Atlanta, GA
- The church family is invited to Holy Trinity Righteous Church of God for their 76th Anniversary on March 17th at 3:0pm. Pastor Bridges will deliver the spoken word.
- The church family is invited to Mt. Calvary Baptist Church, Union, SC for Rev. Reginald Littlejohn’s 1st pastoral anniversary on March 24th.
Please remember to pray for our sick and shut-ins.
We pray everyone has a blessed week and that we see you next Sunday!