Hosanna, hosanna! Hosanna in the highest! The Shining Stars and Senior Gospel Choir filled the building with joyful songs of praise and Pastor Bridges delivered the Spoken Word “That’s how He came to town” (Matthew 21:1-9). It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of the service, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today.
Some of the announcements if you missed them:
- The church family is invited to Mt. Calvary Baptist Church, Union, SC for Rev. Reginald Littlejohn’s 1st pastoral anniversary this afternoon. Pastor Bridges will deliver the spoken word & the Mass Choir will render songs of praise.
- Concord is having a Pre-Easter Service Wednesday, March 27th at 7:00pm. Pastor Wofford Caughman and the Southside Baptist Church will be our guests. Pastor Caughman is bringing the word and their choir will be rendering songs of praise for this service. Please come out and support.
- Easter Sunrise Service will be held at 6am March 31st at Limestone Missionary Baptist Church. Pastor Bridges will deliver the spoken word & the Concord congregation will render songs of praise.
- Concord Youth Revival will be April 1st – 3rd at 7:00pm nightly. Guest Speakers are:
- Monday – Rev. Lorenzo Washington, Mt Zion Baptist Church, Gramling, SC
- Tuesday – Rev. Ricky Sarrat, Fountain of Life Baptist Church, Spartanburg, SC
- Wednesday – Rev. C.A. Wallace, Mount Sanai Baptist Church, Gaffney, SC
- The Concord Church Family is invited to Cedar Grove Baptist Church, Jonesville, GA for their pastor’s anniversary on April 7th. Pastor Bridges will bring the spoken word & the Senior Gospel Choir will render songs of praise.
- Pastor Bridges will be the revivalist at Harvest Time Church, Rutherfordton, NC April 15th-18th
- Pastor Bridges will be the revivalist at Piney Grove Baptist Church, Cowpens, SC April 21th-23th
Today, Palm Sunday, marks the beginning of the week leading up to one of our greatest holidays of the year. Just like Christmas, this time of the year many people are open and receptive to hearing the Word of God. Ask God to show you these opportunities and invite someone to come to church next Sunday.
Please remember to pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord Bless You Real Good!