We can’t stop, won’t stop praising his name!
Our own Pastor Bridges encourages us to “Stay with God” (John 15:1-8) as God promises us that “if ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.” “Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of thine heart; even though sometimes we stumble, even though sometimes we fall; call Him up and tell Him what you want.” With a God like this… I just can’t stop praising his name! It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of the service, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today.
Some of the announcements if you missed them:
- Senior Missionary will meet Tuesday at 3pm at Sis. Annie Houey’s home.
- Wednesday Bible study will only be held in the morning this week. No Bible study Wednesday evening as we will be going to Piney Grove Baptist Church for their final evening of revival.
- The Shining Stars will rehearse this Saturday at 12pm.
- The Senior Gospel Choir will rehearse this Saturday at 3pm.
- Pastor Bridges will be the revivalist at Piney Grove Baptist Church, Cowpens, SC April 22nd-24th nightly at 7:00pm
- April 28th is YWA Day – The YWA’s will be in charge of morning worship service.
- The Thickety Mountain Baptist Association Sunday School Congress will be held at Bethel Baptist Church April 29th – May 2nd from 6-8pm nightly.
- All are invited to Mitchell Chapel Sunday, April 28th at 2:30pm. Our very own Minister Verlinda Mintz will be delivering the Spoken Word for the occasion. Please come out and support!
- Concord will again sponsor teams for the summer basketball leagues this year. Parents of interested youth ages 5 – 17, please contact Bro. JJ Sarratt to sign up by May 3rd.
- The Concord Baptist Church Missionaries Annual Mother/Daughter breakfast will be held May 11th from 9am – 12n in the Family Life Center.
- Sunday, May 26th will be Graduates Day. All kindergarten, high school and college graduates are asked to sign up in the church lobby.
Please remember to pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!