What a beautiful service honoring Mother’s this morning! Everyone looked so beautiful. Pastor Bridges taught a lesson on “Learning How to Bless your Mother” (Proverbs 30:11). If your mother is still here, don’t wait to bless her and honor her for tomorrow is not promised! It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of the service, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today.
Some of the announcements if you missed them:
- Any High School Senior, who is a male and a minority, that is interested in becoming a teacher and going to Limestone College or Clemson should contact Bro. JJ Sarratt TODAY about a scholarship opportunity.
- Registration for Concord Baptist Church Summer Camp Program 2013 is now open. Please register as soon as possible so we can plan accordingly.
- Concord Men’s Basketball team is playing in the Your Best Body Basketball league. The first game will be Tuesday, May 14th at 7:30pm. Competition is expected to be fierce and all are asked to come out and support the team.
- May 19th 3:00 p.m. – Senior Gospel Choir Anniversary
- The Warriors of Wellness is sponsoring a fundraiser for Sis. Vanetta Sarratt, May 25th at Gaffney Middle School, 805 E Frederick St, from 11am – 2pm. There will be food, baked goods, and t-shirts for sale. Donations will also be accepted at the event or you can give online at https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/f162/wowforvanetta. Everyone is encouraged to support however you can… we never know when we may be the one in need help.
- Sunday, May 26th will be Graduates Day. All kindergarteners going to first grade, high school seniors, and college students graduating this month are asked to sign up in the church lobby.
- The Women’s Ministry at Galilee Baptist Church invite everyone to their 2nd Empowerment Conference, May 16 & 17 at 7pm nightly. Pastor Caroline Jones of Greater Hope will be brining the Spoken Word for the Occasion.
- Mikes Creek Baptist Church invites everyone to come out and celebrate their 2nd Pastoral Anniversary, Sunday June 2 at 3pm.
Please remember to pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!