The Holy Spirit truly moved through the sanctuary this morning! The Word came to us from the Mass Choir, the congregation and from the pulpit. If you will just hold on, the sun is going to shine! The encouraging message today, delivered through Rev. Angelia Early, was “When the storms of life are raging, I’ve got an anchor in Jesus Christ” (Acts 27:14-24,40-44). It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of the service, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today.
Some of the announcements if you missed them:
- Registration for Concord Baptist Church Summer Camp Program 2013 is now open. Please register as soon as possible so we can plan accordingly. More Summer Camp Info…
- Today at 3:00 p.m. – Senior Gospel Choir Anniversary
- The Senior Missionary will meet at Sis. Bernice McGill’s home Tuesday May 21st.
- The YWAs will meet Saturday at 11am.
- Shining Stars will rehearse this Saturday at 12 noon.
- There will be a Prayer Breakfast Saturday May 25th at 9 am at Mt Calvary Baptist, Rev. Littlejohn, Pastor. Our own Minister Verlinda Mintz will be bringing the spoken word. If you would like to ride with us, the church van’s will be leaving Concord at 8am.
- Sunday, May 26th will be Graduates Day. All kindergarteners going to first grade, high school seniors, and college students graduating this month are asked to sign up in the church lobby. Parents of K4s that signed up are asked to see Shari Byars today after service.
- The Woman’s Baptist E & M Conference will be June 10th-14th at Bethlehem Baptist Church, Simpsonville, SC – see Sis. Tecora Watts for registration information.
Please remember to pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!