Have you heard? He is the greatest friend of all. God is good – ALL THE TIME! Ooooo Weeeee! The Holy Ghost power showed up and showed out this morning! The Mass choir moved us in song and Pastor Bridges reminded us that “You should have something to be thankful for” (Psalm 136:1-10 & 24-26). While most of us commonly associate the word praise with singing and clapping, it also includes any acknowlegement of the things we are grateful for. We should focus more on thanking and building each other up, instead of tearing others down. Thank God daily for all the things he’s done for you because He is worthy of all the praise! It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of the service, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us next Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
Some of the announcements if you missed them:
- Senior Missionary will meet Tuesday at Sis Inez Dawkins home.
- Wednesday, November 20th – 6pm – Missionary #2 Annual Thanksgiving Dinner.
- Concord Baptist Church 141st Anniversary will be Sunday, November 24th during morning worship service.
- Sunday, December 1st at 3:00pm – Family and Friends Day. Rev. Timothy Hunter of Island Creek Baptist Church along with his congregation will be our special guests.
- Sunday, December 8 at 3pm, our very own Loretta Holmes will deliver her initial sermon. Please continue to pray for her as she moves forward in her calling.
- WGFN 1180 Our Spiritual Friend is sponsoring a toy drive for Christmas. If you would like to donate a toy, contact the radio station.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!