Every Praise to our God for keeping us daily and sustaining our church family for 141 years! All of the Concord choirs joined together in beautifully sweet harmony! Pastor Bridges brought us the Anniversary message “Singing to Survive” (2 Chronicles 2:10-22). Don’t just live day-to-day going through the motions… allow the Holy Spirit in to make you ALIVE for the Lord, to REVIVE you, and to continue to help our church family to SURVIVE. Many thanks to all who contributed in any way to make this Anniversary service a great success! It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of the service, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us next Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
Some of the announcements & the church history video if you missed them:
- No Bible Study this Wednesday.
- The Concord Men’s Basketball team will play their second game this Tuesday at 7:30pm at Your Best Body in Gaffney.
- Sunday, December 1st at 3:00pm – Family and Friends Day. Rev. Timothy Hunter of Island Creek Baptist Church along with his congregation will be our special guests.
- Sunday, December 8 at 3pm, our very own Loretta Holmes will deliver her initial sermon. Please continue to pray for her as she moves forward in her calling.
- WGFN 1180 Our Spiritual Friend is sponsoring a toy drive for Christmas. If you would like to donate a toy, contact the radio station.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music: “Precious Memories” Sung by Sister Rosetta Tharpe/Written by J. B. F. Wright
Please remember to pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!