God favors Concord and we just can’t stop praising His name! We won’t stop doing our dance or calling His name! It is all in His Hands! Glory be to God! Pastor Bridges asked the question this morning “Do you know Christ?” (Luke 9:1-9). Don’t be ashamed to let others see Christ glorified through your works. As Christmas approaches do not be afraid to take this opportunity to learn about and share the good news about Jesus Christ! It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of the service, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us next Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
Some of the announcements if you missed them:
- Regular Bible Study times will resume this Wednesday.
- This afternoon at 3:00pm – Senior Missionary Family and Friends Day – Rev. Timothy Hunter of Island Creek Baptist Church along with his congregation will be our special guests.
- The Keys of Harmony Gospel Singers are celebrating their 33rd Anniversary today at Palmer’s Grove baptist Church, Kingstown, North Carolina at 4pm today.
- The Concord Men’s Basketball team will play this Tuesday at 5:30pm at Your Best Body in Gaffney. Please come out and support the team!
- The Hospitality Committee will meet Sunday, Dec 8th directly after morning worship.
- Sunday, December 8 at 3pm, our very own Loretta Holmes will deliver her initial sermon. Please continue to pray for her as she moves forward in her calling.
- The Shining Stars will have a rehearsal on Saturday December 14th at 12 Noon.
- Concord Baptist Church Annual Christmas Program will be Sunday December 22nd directly after morning worship.
- Sunday, December 29th is Youth Sunday. The Youth will be in charge of morning worship.
- WGFN 1180 Our Spiritual Friend is sponsoring a toy drive for Christmas. If you would like to donate a toy, contact the radio station.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!