Do you have room for Him?
The All Male Choir was right; we sure had a “Good Time” this morning!!! As our youth choir reminded us that “Jesus is the Reason for the Season”, Pastor Bridges encouraged us to “Make Room for Jesus” (Luke 2:1-7). It’s so easy to get caught up in our day-to-day problems and putting value into having materialistic things. It doesn’t matter what you wear, it’s what is in your heart. In the end, all that really matters is your faith in Jesus Christ! God is REAL! Won’t you try Him today? When you make room for Jesus, the devil will flee and a change will come! A big thank you to all who participated in the Christmas Program to make it a big success! It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of either of the services, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us next Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
Some of the announcements from this morning if you missed them:
- Congratulations to the Concord Men’s Basketball team for winning the championship last week! Go Team!!!!
- Saturday December 28th – 9:45 am – 12:00 noon – the Concord Baptist Church will host the TMBA Union of Churches. Training Classes will be held.
- Sunday, December 29th is Youth Sunday. The Youth will be in charge of morning worship. Rev. Dewey Wittenburg will deliver the morning message and Mr. Dennis Hemphill, a Human Resources Director, will talk briefly on “How to get a job”.Anyone wishing to participate in the service, please see Sis. Stephanie Tate or Sis. Annette Smith.
- Tuesday, December 31 at 11:00pm – Watch Night Service will be held at Concord Baptist Church. Dr. Michael A Bridges will deliver the message. Come out and let us bring in the new year together.
- There will be a trip to go see the Honda Battle of the Bands on January 25th at the Georgia Dome. Doors open at 2:00 & the show starts promptly at 3:00pm. There will be a sign up sheet in the lobby. Please sign up asap. Seats will be on a first come first serve basis. Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult. See Bro. Johnny Sarratt or Sis. Debra Johnson for more info.
- Don’t forget to tune in to 1180 WFGN this Wednesday at 4:30pm for the Concord Baptist Church radio broadcast.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!