Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; for His lovingkindness is everlasting! Lord, we thank you for helping us to hold out, and if you never do another thing for us we know you have done enough! The Mass Choir and the band really touched us with their songs of praise this morning! Dr. Bridges asked us some good questions this morning, including “Have you ever been sick?” (Mark 1:29-34). He assured us that God wants us to live and to invest our time wisely in our families and in works for Him. If you are suffering not only from health illnesses but even social issues, know and be sure that God is still able to fix you. All you have to do is ask! It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of either of the services, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us next Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
Some of the announcements from this morning if you missed them:
- The Concord Church family is invited to Greater New Hope Baptist Church in Simpsonville, SC this afternoon at 4:00 pm to celebrate Rev. Dennis Smith’s 20th Pastoral Anniversary. Rev Bridges will bring the Spoken Word for this event and the Mass Choir will render songs of praise. We will leave the church at 2:50.
- All are invited to come out tomorrow evening, Monday, January 20th at 7:00 pm, to the MLK Celebration Event at the Bethel Baptist Church of Gaffney, SC. Rev. Bridges is the guest speaker for the event and the Senior Gospel Choir will render songs of praise.
- The Senior Missionary will meet at Sis. Lillie Jones home this Tuesday at 3pm.
- Everyone that will be going on the trip to the Battle of the Bands next Saturday need to be at the church at 7:30am. Please eat breakfast before arriving. We will be stopping at the Mall of Georgia for lunch and shopping. At 1:00pm we will be in route to the Dome for the show. Thanks, Johnny Sarratt Sr. & Debra Johnson
- The Concord Church family is also invited to Pine Grove Baptist Church of Iva, SC on January 26th at 3:00pm for their “100 Men in Black” Program. Rev. Bridges will bring the Spoken Word for this event and the All Male Choir will render songs of praise. We will leave the church at 1:00pm.
- The Allen Temple Christian Methodist Church family invite you to their Friends and Family Day on January 26th at 3:30pm. The Speaker will be Rev. Dr. Cathy C. Jones, Servant Pastor of the Parkwood Institutional Christian Methodist Episcopal Church of Charlotte, NC. Please come and be a part of this celebration of unity. Rev. Alvin Stafford, Pastor.
- There will be a youth trip to the Martin Luther King Memorial and his home in Atlanta in April… more information to follow during the month of February.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!