When we all get to heaven, what a day of rejoicing that will be! When we all see Jesus, we will sing and shout the victory! Pastor Bridges sermon this morning was “When I get to heaven” (Job 3:17). Are you ready? Are you going to heaven? If you’ve not accepted Christ as your Savior, please do it today! It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of either of the services, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us next Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
Some of the announcements from this morning if you missed them:
- Missionary #2 will meet at Concord Acres Thursday, January 30th at 6:30pm.
- The Concord Church family is also invited to Pine Grove Baptist Church of Iva, SC today at 3:00pm for their “100 Men in Black” Program. Rev. Bridges will bring the Spoken Word for this event and the All Male Choir will render songs of praise. We will leave the church at 1:00pm.
- The annual church meeting will be Saturday, February 1st at 4pm.
- February 9th at 3pm the church family is invited to Mills Chapel Holiness Church of Gastonia, NC for their 4th Annual Pack the Pews Family and Friends Day worship. Dr. Bridges will deliver the spoken word.
- February 23rd Concord will hold it’s Annual Black History Celebration during morning worship. Rev. Dr. Leon Rector will be our special guest.
- February 23rd at 3:00pm the Bridges Family will hold their 13th Anniversary Program at Concord Baptist Church.
- Van driver for the month of February is Sis. Annette Smith.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!