Oh, what a good time we had this morning! It’s a beautiful thing when you can praise God, laugh and have fun! We thank God for being better to us, than we are to ourselves! A big thanks to everyone for supporting our Go Red for Women day today as we aim to bring awareness about the #1 killer of women in our community. This morning Pastor Bridges warned us about “Dealing with Heart Issues” (Proverbs 4:20-23). We all are going to have to deal with our issues, whether physical or spiritual, at some point. Don’t put off what you can and should deal with today; Especially in matters of your salvation! You don’t want to wake up to find yourself in the wrong place for all eternity! It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of either of the services, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us next Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
Some of the announcements from this morning if you missed them:
- Concord Men’s basketball team will play at Cherokee Creek Baptist Church Monday at 6pm.
- The Senior Missionary will meet Tuesday at Sis. Lillie Jones home at 3:00pm
- The All Male Choir will rehearse Thursday at 7pm.
- The YWAs will meet this Saturday, Feb 22nd at 11am.
- The Shining Stars will practice every Saturday in February at 12 noon in preparation for their anniversary program
- Today is the last day to buy advance tickets for the Youth trip planned for Saturday, February 22nd to go to see the Charlotte Bobcats play. Tickets are $15. We will be leaving the church Saturday at 4:00pm. Contact Bro. Ike Bridges for more info.
- February 23rd Concord will hold it’s Annual Black History Celebration during morning worship. Rev. Rev. Dr. Leon Rector of Harrison Grove Baptist Church will be our special guest. Dinner will be served following the morning worship service. Please see Sis. Tecora Watts about bringing dishes for the dinner. Black History attire is welcome.
- February 23rd at 3:00pm the Bridges Family will hold their 13th Anniversary Program at Concord Baptist Church.
- March 2nd at 3pm – The Shining Stars will have their annual anniversary program.
- The Thickety Mountain Baptist Association will hold it’s County Wide Revival March 10-13 at 7pm nightly at the Bethel Baptist Church, Gaffney, SC.
- The Ebenezer Baptist Church invites everyone out for the ordination of Bro. Allen Montgomery as a Deacon on the 3rd Sunday in March. Pastor Bridges will bring the Spoken Word for the occasion.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!