Like young Elijah prayed powerfully this morning, we “just come to say thank you!” Thank you God for all of your continuous blessings and favor in our lives! Thank you for our new members baptized into the kingdom today. Thank you for your sacrifice as we remembered you with the Lord’s Supper today. We congratulate all of the graduates as they move on to the next phase of their education and life! Pastor Bridges talked about the “Lessons of Life” (Mark 10:1) this morning. Besides the books, learn how to observe what’s going on around you, listen to what He is telling you and speak His Word into the atmosphere. When it seems to be the most difficult of times, that is when it is just right for Jesus! It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of either of the services, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us next Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
Some of the announcements from this morning if you missed them:
- The All Male Choir’s 53rd Anniversary will be Today at 3:00 pm
- Limestone Missionary Baptist Church celebrating their Women’s day, today at 3:00pm. Minister Loretta Holmes will be the guest speaker for the event.
- The Concord Men’s Basketball team will play this Thursday at 6:30pm Your Best Body Gym.
- Sunday, June 8th we will be celebrating the Dr Michael A Bridges and family’s 15th Pastoral Anniversary.
- The Food & Kitchen committees will be serving Dinner after the Pastor’s anniversary. Church members are asked to bring desserts. Sis. Tecora Watts.
- Allen Temple Christian Methodist Church Revival – June 8 – 10. Sunday at 3pm Rev. Marion Funderburk, Monday at 7pm – Rev Otis Stroud, and Tuesday at 7pm Rev. Tony Harrison.
- June 9th – July 25th, Concord will host it’s annual Summer Youth Camp. Hours will be from 7am to 5pm each day. More info forth coming.
- June 15th is Father’s Day. The Father’s will be in charge of morning worship.
- June 22nd, the church family is invited to Montgomery Baptist Church, Pacolet, SC for their church anniversary.
- June 29th will be Youth Sunday.
- The Annual Singing Convention will also be held the 5th Sunday in June.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!