No matter what you’re going through, no matter how bad you feel things are, Pastor Bridges reminded us that “God will never leave you nor forsake you” (Hebrews 13:1-6). Be encouraged and of good spirit! Greater is He that is in you, than the people and things of this the world! If you will just let him in, He will have your back, front and both sides! Glory hallelujah! It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of either of the services, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us next Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
Some of the announcements from this morning if you missed them:
- Concord Summer Youth Camp is open and ends July 25th. Hours are 7am to 5pm each day. Please call the church, Deaconess Vera Leach, or Bro. Kym Blanton for more information.
- You ages 3 – 8 are invited out on Wednesdays from 5:00 – 6:30 for the Know2 Reading program. It is free to attend and all of the kids receive free books to take home each week.
- GBO sponsored Youth Basketball Teams play this week at the Granard Middle School:
- K-2 Grade Concord Boys play Thursday at 6pm.
- 3-5 Grade Concord Girls play Monday at 7pm (and possibly Friday at 6pm – stay tuned)
- 3-5 Grade Concord Boys play Monday at 6pm, Tuesday at 7pm, and Thursday at 7p
- Cheerleaders will be there Tuesday and Thursday at 7pm
- The Leach Family reunion will be held at Concord Acres on Saturday, July 19th at 2:00pm.
- Regenesis is sponsoring a back to school health fair this Saturday, July 19th from 9am – 1pm at the Spartanburg Community College Downtown Campus. The Gaffney fair will be August 2nd from 9am – 1pm at the Broad River Electric Cooperative. There will be free health screenings and children who receive at least two screenings will get a backpack with school supplies. Fliers and Volunteer Registration forms are available in the lobby and on the church website and facebook pages.
- On July 20th the church family is invited to Foster Grove Baptist Church, Jamestown, NC for Rev. B.D. Curtis 47th pastoral Anniversary. A combined choir will be going to render songs of praise. Vans will leave the church as 12:10. Dinner will be served at 2:00pm.
- On Tuesday, July 22nd, Pastor Bridges will be the revivalist at Antioch Kingdom Building Ministries, Gaffney SC. The service will be broadcasted live on 1180 WFGN. The All Male Choir will render songs of praise.
- July 27th is Women’s Day. Minister Mae Francis Sarratt will deliver the morning message.
- On July 27th at 2:00pm the church is invited to Gowdyesville Baptist Church for Dr. Antonio Smith Pastoral Anniversary. Dr. Bridges will deliver the Spoken Word.
- Also on July 27th at 6:00pm all are invited out to Shiloh Baptist Church in Shelby for their one-day Revival. Pastor Bridges will be the revivalist. The Mass Choir will render songs of praise.
- August 11 – 15 – Concord Baptist Church Annual Revival. Rev. Billy Houze will be the revivalist for the week.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!