“I’ve got something to be happy about” and you do too! (Luke 10:17-20). Jesus is real and he is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think! Stop trying to be like somebody else and be all that God wants you to be! It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of either of the services, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us next Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
Some of the announcements from this morning if you missed them:
- The traffic team is still looking for volunteers. Please contact Bro. Herbert Vanlue, George Kirby, or Lewis Blanton if you are interested.
- The following choirs are asked to attend this weeks revivals: Gowdyesville – Senior Choir, Mt Sinai – Mass Choir, Gethsemane – All Male Choir, and White Plains – Senior Choir.
- All those that are in college or starting college in August are asked to contact Sis. Annette Smith or Sis. Janet Lindsay.
- Wednesday August 6th from 11am to 1pm. the Know2 Reading program is sponsoring a celebration with lots of activities for the kids. It will be held at the Cherokee County History & Arts Museum. Bring your own bag lunch, drink, and lawn chairs and come enjoy the fun!
- The All Male Choir will rehearse this Thursday at 7pm.
- The Shining Stars will practice Saturday, Aug 9th and Saturday, August 23rd at 12pm. Please be present and on time.
- August 11 – 14 – Concord Baptist Church Annual Revival. Rev. Billy Houze will be the revivalist for the week. Organizations in charge of devotional service each night are as follows:
- Monday – Deacons, Deaconess, YWAs
- Tuesday – Jr. Missionary, Jr. Ushers, Youth Dept.
- Wednesday – Sr. Missionary, Sunday School, Sr. Ushers
- Thursday – Brotherhood, Trustees, Trustees Wives
The following choirs will be singing:
- Monday – Sr. Choir
- Tuesday – Shining Stars
- Wednesday – Mass Choir
- Thursday – Male Choir
All organizations are asked to be present and on time on the evening you are scheduled.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!