Because we are in His care, all we have to do is cry out “Oh Lord, Please Help Me” (Matthew 15:21-25) and God will turn it around! Learn to lift up your voice in praise and not only when in need, God hears all and will respond to both. What a motivating service we had this morning! We praise God for those who were baptized and were fellowshipped in further growing His kingdom! It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of either of the services, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
Some of the announcements from this morning if you missed them:
- Bible Studies have resumed on Wednesdays at 11:30am and 7pm. Come out and join us!
- Revivals for 2nd week in September are:
- Metropolitan AME – Senior Choir
- Mitchells Chapel – All Male Choir
- The Shining Stars will not practice 2nd Saturday. They will practice the 4th Saturday, September 27th at 12 Noon.
- The Mass Choir Anniversary will be September 14 at 3:00pm.
- Holy Trinity Righteous Church of God invites everyone out for Pastor Lizzie M. Bridges’ Pastoral Anniversary on Sunday, Sept 14th at 3:00pm. Rev. Dennis Rector will be bringing the Spoken Word for the occasion.
- September 21st is Usher’s Day. At 3:00 pm, Dr A. L. Brackett, Pastor of St Paul Baptist Church of Union and Mt Zion Baptist Church of Gaffney, along with his congregations will be our special guests.
- Concord will be hosting this year’s TMBA Baptist Week, Sept 27 – 30. All members are encouraged to pray for and support the week of activities.
- The TMBA Annual Banquet will be hosted by Concord Baptist Church this year on Saturday, September 27th at 3:00pm. Tickets are $10. All are asked to come out and support this great event. Please see Sis. Tela Felder for tickets or more info.
- 21st Century Music and Art Lab, Inc is now accepting applications.
Music eduction completely transforms a child’s mind and opens up endless possibilities to their learning potential. Music affects the growth of a child’s brain academically, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
Classes are held Mondays – Thursdays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. at 100 Suite B, Railroad Avenue, beside the old Gaffney Manufacturing in the Broad River Baptist Association building. Call Quinton Littlejohn at 490-8271 for more information. The fee is $35 per year.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!