As we celebrate 142 years of God’s favor and blessing on Concord, we pause to reflect upon all of those who came before us. Those who chose to love God, obediently follow Christ, and serve their fellow man. Those who put their trust in the most high God and worked and sacrificed to pave the way for us to be where we are today. In his text today, “A Dwelling Place” (Psalm 90:1), Pastor Bridges asked us where are we dwelling today? What and where are we choosing to use our time and talents? Who and what are we putting our trust in? What impact will we make that future generations will remember us for? Only God has all power to move the mountains in our lives! Invest in Him and you are guaranteed abundant returns. Only what we do for Christ will last! It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of either of the services, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
- No morning or evening mid-week Bible study.
- The Health & Safety Committee will meet Saturday, November 29th at 9 am.
- The 5th Sunday, November 30th, is Youth Sunday. The youth will be in charge of morning worship. Please see Sis. Stephanie Tate or Sis. Annette Smith if you want to participate on the program.
- On Sunday, Nov 30th all are invited to a special benefit program to help Bro. Calvin Littlejohn defray medical expenses. It will be held at Piney Grove Baptist Church @ 4:00. Calvin is a talented and dedicated musician in the kingdom and the brother of our own Min Verlinda Mintz. We are inviting you to come and be a blessing to him. If you wish to share your musical gift during this Benefit Program please let Minister Steve Allen, Minister Verlinda Mintz, Minister Jennifer Hemphill, Sister Niecey Allen, or Rev. Anitonette Gardner.
- The Senior Missionary Annual Family Day will be on December 7th at 3pm. Rev. Michael Golden, Pastor of the Limestone Missionary Baptist Church will bring the Spoken Word.
- The Honda Battle of the Bands will be Jan 24th 2015 at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta. There is a sign up sheet in the lobby. The tickets are $15 for the show; the last day to sign up and pay for your ticket is Sunday, December 7th. The cost for bus transportation is $25; payment due by Sunday, January 4, 2015. Please see Sis. Debra Johnson or Bro. Johnny Sarratt.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!