Our youth did a wonderful job leading worship this morning! The future is indeed bright knowing that these young people are growing up godly. We congratulate them on all of their accomplishments and encourage them to keep on going. We thank God for Minister Gerry Spell and the Word this morning, “Walk It Out” (Ephesians 2:10). We all have free will. We can choose to wallow in sin and risk eternal misery or walk upright with God and step into His promise of eternal bliss. Don’t hesitate, choose to walk it out all the way and start today! It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of either of the services, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements from this morning in case you missed them:
- Dunton United Methodist Church invites all to come out to their Annual Homecoming Celebration this afternoon at 3:00pm. Rev. Alvin Stafford, Pastor of the Allen Temple CME Church will deliver the message.
- This afternoon all are invited to a special benefit program to help Bro. Calvin Littlejohn defray medical expenses. It will be held at Piney Grove Baptist Church @ 4:00. Calvin is a talented and dedicated musician in the kingdom and the brother of our own Min Verlinda Mintz. We are inviting you to come and be a blessing to him. If you wish to share your musical gift during this Benefit Program please contact Minister Steve Allen, Minister Verlinda Mintz, Minister Jennifer Hemphill, Sister Niecey Allen, or Rev. Anitonette Gardner.
- We Girlz Rock, Inc invites all young women out for a “Building your self esteem session hosted by Gwen Ganz. It will be tomorrow, Dec 1st at 6:30 at Kesha’s Creation in Gaffney. Everyone will be talking about things you can do to build your self-esteem and changing negative throughts about yourself to positive ones.
- There will be morning and evening Bible Study this Wednesday.
- The All Male Choir will practice this Thursday at 7pm.
- The Senior Missionary Annual Family Day will be on December 7th at 3pm. Rev. Michael Golden, Pastor of the Limestone Missionary Baptist Church will bring the Spoken Word.
- The Annual Christmas program will be held immediately following morning worship on Sunday, December 21st.
- The Honda Battle of the Bands will be January 24, 2015 at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta. There is a sign up sheet in the lobby. The tickets are $15 for the show; the last day to sign up and pay for your ticket is Sunday, December 7th. The cost for bus transportation is $25; payment due by Sunday, January 4, 2015. Please see Sis. Debra Johnson or Bro. Johnny Sarratt for info or to pay.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!