Everything will be alright!
Don’t you know? “Everything will be alright!” (Psalm 112) Pastor Bridges reassured us this morning and encouraged us to keep praising God! Trust in Him and claim His promises of peace, healing, and rest assured that everything will be alright! It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of either of the services, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do! The announcements from this morning in case you missed them:
- It is time for the Rufus H. Foster, Jr. Scholarship 2015. The theme this year is Traditional American Family at Risk of Extinction. Please see Deacon Jackie Leach, Sr. for information.
- CORRECTION: We WILL have morning and evening Bible study this Wednesday.
- Concord will be hosting a Deep Sea Fishing trip May 2, 2015. There will be 18 available spots. The cost $200.00 per person; money is to be paid by March 9, 2015. See Deacon B. Lewis Blanton for more information.
- The Shining Stars will practice Saturday, January 31st at noon to begin preparing for our anniversary.The Advisors.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins. May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!