What an awesome God we have! On this last Sunday of Black History Month, we honor all those who have contributed to us being in the place we are today. We are grateful for their contributions and we thank God for the Buffalo Soldiers Motorcycle Club for joining us for worship this morning. Pastor Bridges let us know this morning that it’s okay to move on and move up. We should support each other when we do! Just “Don’t Forget Where You Come From”! (Matthew 2:11-20). It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of either of the services, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements from this morning in case you missed them:
- Missionary #2 Will meet at Concord Acres Thursday, February 26th At 6:30pm
- The Shining Stars will practice this Saturday at 11am in preparation for our upcoming anniversary. The Advisors.
- The YWAs will meet this Saturday at 11am. New members are welcome. Felicia Galmer, President
- The Ministerial Alliance and Neighborhood Alliance are holding a meeting at the Gaffney Middle School Cafeteria on Feb 23rd from 6p – 8p. The theme is One team One Dream. Highlights of the evening include: FREE Chicken Tender Supper, Community Meeting / Small Group Discussions and FREE Door Prizes. Sessions include: Honoring and celebrating diversity, Helping our children with their homework and assignments, and What are our children doing on Social Media?
- The Shining Stars Anniversary will be Sunday, March 1st at 3:00 pm.
- The 5th Sunday in March is Youth Sunday. Please contact Sis. Stephanie Tate or Sis. Annette Smith if you would like to participate on the program.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!