We thank God for and praise Him for our young people! The youth did a fabulous job leading us in worship this morning! Rev. Reginald Littlejohn encouraged us to strive to please God by being honorable and following the ways of Christ in the sermon “My Breakthrough Is On The Way” (1 Chronicles 4:9-10) “When God delights in your ways is when you receive God’s favor. In turn is the overflow; when God opens the windows of heaven and pours you out a blessings you have no room enough to receive.” It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of either of the services, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements from this morning in case you missed them:
- On Saturday, April 4th, we will take the youth to Spartanburg High School for a track meet to support one of our own, Bro. Foster. The van will leave the church promptly at 10:30am. Parents are asked to please be on time. See Bro. Johnny Sarratt, Sr. for more info.
- The 5th Sunday in March is Youth Sunday. Reverend Reginald Littlejohn will bring the message for morning worship. Please contact Sis. Stephanie Tate or Sis. Annette Smith if you would like to participate on the program.
- On Saturday, April 4th, we will take the youth to Wofford College for a track meet to support one of our own, Bro. Foster. The van will leave the church promptly at 11am and will return to the church by 5pm. Parents are asked to please be on time.
- Youth Revival April 6th & 7th at 7pm Nightly. Rev. Jonathan Boyd, Pastor of Light Oak Baptist Church will preach Monday night. Rev. Roderick Oglesby Sr. of the Bethesda Baptist Church will preach Tuesday night. Anyone interested in participating on the Youth Revival programs should see Sis. Shari Byars or Min. Verlinda Mintz.
- The Health & Safety Committee will meet Saturday, April 11th at 9am.
- On April 11, 2015, the Giving Back Organization is sponsoring a trip to Atlanta, GA to the Martin Luther King, Jr Museum and the Georgia Aquarium. The MLK Museum is free and the Aquarium tickets are: Adults $30, High School Students $25, and Middle Schoolers and under are $20. (Elementary school age students must have a chaperone.) Deadline for money is today. See Johnny Sarratt Sr. for more information.
- SC Dept. of Probation, Parole & Pardon Services is having a Pardon/Expungement Workshop, Saturday, April 11, 2015 at 10am at Granard Middle School. They will answer questions about Pardons, Expungements and what offenses qualify. Contact: Rev. Jamison, President Cherokee County NAACP, for more information.
- All are invited out to Mt. Zion Baptist Church to help them celebrate their Church Anniversary on Sunday, April 12th. Rev. Bridges will deliver the Spoken Word.
- The Shining Stars have been invited to Mt. Sinai for their Youth Choir Anniversary on Sunday, April 12th at 4:00pm. All are asked to come out and support.
- Relay For Life will be Friday, May 1st. The TMBA will have a team. Anyone interested in getting a T-Shirt ($10) please see Sis. Felicia Galmer.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!