“Jesus Did Just What He Said!” (Matthew 27:1,20,27,62-66; 28:11-15) Hallelujah! Our Savior Is ALIVE! Jesus had many groups and government conspiring against Him, and He still continued on His mission to save us all. Don’t be discouraged by the two-three who plot against you. Continue in God’s will for your life and rest in the assurance that Jesus has done and will do just what He said! Victory is ours! It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of either of the services, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements from this morning in case you missed them:
- There will not be morning or evening Bible Study this week.
- Youth Revival April 6th & 7th at 7pm Nightly. Rev. Jonathan Boyd, Pastor of Light Oak Baptist Church will preach Monday night. Rev. Roderick Oglesby Sr. of the Bethesda Baptist Church will preach Tuesday night. Anyone interested in participating on the Youth Revival programs should see Sis. Shari Byars or Min. Verlinda Mintz.
- Thursday, the Senior Gospel Choir will practice at 5:30pm and the All Male Choir will practice at 7pm.
- The Health & Safety Committee will meet Saturday, April 11th at 9am.
- On April 11, 2015, the Giving Back Organization is sponsoring a trip to Atlanta, GA to the Martin Luther King, Jr Museum and the Georgia Aquarium. All are asked to meet at Gaffney Middle School at 6:45 AM to leave for Atlanta. We will leave promptly. See Johnny Sarratt Sr. for more information.
- The Shining Stars will not rehearse Saturday due to the Atlanta trip. We will go to Mt Sinai next Sunday, April 12th and all are asked to meet at Mt Sinai at 3:30pm. The next practice will be Sat, April 25th at 12 Noon. The Advisors.
- SC Dept. of Probation, Parole & Pardon Services is having a Pardon/Expungement Workshop, Saturday, April 11, 2015 at 10am at Granard Middle School. They will answer questions about Pardons, Expungements and what offenses qualify. Contact: Rev. Jamison, President Cherokee County NAACP, for more information.
- All are invited out to Mt. Zion Baptist Church to help them celebrate their Church Anniversary on Sunday, April 12th. Rev. Bridges will deliver the Spoken Word and the Senior Gospel Choir will render songs of praise.
- Bro. Terrance Gist will be delivering his initial sermon on Sunday, April 19th at 3:00pm. Please keep him in prayer and come out and support this dynamic young man of God!
- Relay For Life will be Friday, May 1st. The TMBA will have a team. Anyone interested in getting a T-Shirt ($10) please see Sis. Felicia Galmer or sign up on the list in the lobby.
- Registration for summer camp is now open. The first day of came is June 8th. Please contact Sis. Vera Leach or Bro. Kym Blanton for info.
- Registration for GBO Basketball and Cheerleading camps is also open. Registration forms are in the lobby.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!