What a mighty God we serve! How wonderful to see all the beautiful virtuous women of God show up and show out this morning for morning worship! We are on our journey to become more godly women! We also thank God for the Byars Family Reunion who chose to worship with us this morning. May God bless you and grant you all safe travel to your homes. Pastor Bridges encouraged us to “Do the Best That You Can For the Lord” (Mark 14:1-9) Be happy and content with who God has made you to be! He made each of us to be unique and fulfill our own purpose in the church. Don’t waste your time trying to be like someone else and miss your blessings! Give God your best and He will take care of the rest! If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements for today if you missed them:
- No morning or evening Bible Study this week.
- Only one week remains for the Summer Reading Program and Summer Camp. The final Know2 Reading program will be Wednesday at 4:30pm. The Summer Camp is holding a program to showcase their talents and what they learned this summer on Friday at 11am. All are invited out to support them. Please pray for the continued success of both ministries.
- The Shining Stars are going to Antioch this afternoon. All parents are asked to meet there at 2:30pm.
- Revival for this week is at Galilee Baptist Church. The All Male Choir will render songs of praise.
- August 3rd – 6th at 7pm nightly, Rev. Bridges will preach revival services at the Lincolnville Baptist Church in Chester, SC where Rev. James Owens is the esteemed pastor.
- August 10th – 13th at 7pm nightly, Concord will hold our own Annual Revival Services. The Revivalist is Dr. Reginald Dawkins, Pastor of Triumph Christian Center in Newport News, VA.
Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!