God is a Good God! Oh yes He is!!! He is able to bring you through whatever you are going through and He will help you to hold out for your day is come. You might not know like I know what He’s done for me, but only you know what God has brought you through! Pastor Bridges made us think about what it would be like “If It Had Not Been For The Lord” (Psalm 124:1-8) We were created in His image, to care for all of His creation, to love one another and forgive each other. The Lord cares for us and will supply all of our needs. We must follow His Word, praise Him, and work now while we can! Recognize where your blessings come from! Don’t wait until it’s too late to accept Him and do your part today! We appreciate the Hardy Family Reunion who chose to worship with us this morning. May God bless you and carry you safely home this week. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements for today if you missed them:
- No morning or evening Bible Study this month. All are encouraged to have devotion at home and attend any of the many revivals in the community this month.
- The Senior Gospel Choir will rehearse this Saturday, August 8th, at 3:00pm
- The following choirs are asked to attend the following Community Revivals for this week:
- Gowdyesville – Senior Choir
- Mt. Sinai – Mass Choir
- Gethsemane – All Male Choir
- White Plains – Senior Choir
- August 3rd – 6th at 7pm nightly, Rev. Bridges will preach revival services at the Lincolnville Baptist Church in Chester, SC where Rev. James Owens is the esteemed pastor.
- Sunday, August 9th during morning worship we will celebrate Homecoming. Dinner will be served after morning worship.
- August 10th – 13th at 7pm nightly, Concord will hold our own Annual Revival Services. The Revivalist is Dr. Reginald Dawkins, Pastor of Triumph Christian Center in Newport News, VA.
- REVIVAL SCHEDULE (The organizations listed below will be in charge of the devotional service on the night scheduled.)
- Monday – Deacons, Deaconess, & YWAs
- Tuesday – Jr. Missionary, Jr. Ushers, youth dept.
- Wednesday – Sr. Missionary, Sunday School, Sr. Ushers
- Thursday – Brotherhood, Trustees, Trustees’ Wives
- The following choirs are on standby:
- Monday – Sr. Choir
- Tuesday – Shining Stars
- Wednesday – Mass Choir
- Thursday – All Male choir** All organizations are asked to be present and on time on the evening you are scheduled.**
- The Shining Stars will practice the 4th Saturday, August 22nd at 12 Noon. Please be present and on time. – The Advisors
Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!