What a great way to start off the new year! We are giving God all the honor and praise for He is worthy! Pastor Bridges delivered this morning’s message “God Will Help You” (1 Samuel 7:1-12). As we look toward the new year, you may be reflecting over the things you didn’t accomplish last year and making plans and goals for this year. Whatever is going on, be assured that He is here and God will help you make it through. Praise Him in the good times, while you are waiting and even when you are going through. Know that He is working it all out for your good! If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements for today if you missed them:
- Free, local, in-person assistance is available to help anyone needing assistance finding quality, low cost health insurance. Professionals are available to help you:
- Access financial help to lower monthly costs
- Find a plan that meets your medical needs and family budget
- Learn about the fine for not having coverage
- Update your information if you have marketplace insurance
- Call 1-888-998-4646 to schedule an appointment
- Visit http://palmettoproject.org for more information
- The Senior Gospel Choir will rehearse this Thursday, Jan 7th at 5:30pm. Sis. Millie Vanlue, Pres.
- The Junior Missionaries will meet this Saturday, January 9th at 11am in the Family Life Center. All youth are encouraged to come out for elections and to plan our 2016 Missionary activities
- The Shining Stars will practice Saturday, Jan 9th at 12 noon. Please be present and on time. The Advisors.
- The Senior Ushers will meet Sunday Jan 17th after morning worship in room 202. New members welcome. James Bridges, President
- Sunday, January 10th – Hospitality Day
- The Honda Battle of the Bands will be Jan. 30, 2016 at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta. The cost for the trip and ticket is $25 per person. There is a sign up sheet in the lobby. Deadline to sign up and pay is January 17th. See Sis. Debra Johnson or Bro Johnny Sarratt Sr for information.
- The 5th Sunday in January is Youth Sunday. Please contact Sis. Stephanie Tate or Sis. Annette Smith if you would like to participate on the program.
Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!