Hang on in there!
Our youth did a fantastic job leading morning worship this morning! Oh how we thank God to see them working for the Lord and for the parents who are encouraging and supporting their children in their Christian walk! Minister JJ Sarratt encouraged with a powerful word, “Hang on in there!” (James 1:2-8). Don’t hangout with the wrong people and doing the wrong things. All kinds of bad things may come our way, but if we just hang in there with Jesus Christ everything will be alright! Be encouraged and keep on! We are victorious because He has already won! If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements for today if you missed them:
- If you did not receive a text message or email during the snow storm regarding the cancellation of Bible study or delay for service this morning, we may not have the most current contact information for you. You may update your information here on the website or complete a contact slip in the church lobby. You can also register for text messages only on this page.
- The TMBA Singing will be this afternoon at 2pm at Mt Sinai Baptist Church.
- The Shining Stars will go to Holy trinity Righteous Church of God this afternoon. We will meet there at 2:30pm. Please try to attend.
- The Shining Stars next practice will be Saturday, Feb 6th at 11AM. We will practice every other Saturday in February at 12 Noon as we prepare for our upcoming anniversary. Please be present and on time. The Advisors.
- The Annual Church Meeting will be Saturday, February 6th at 12 Noon. All members are asked to be present
- All are invited to the installation service for Rev. Reginald Littlejohn at Rock Hill #2 Baptist Church, Greenville, SC on Sunday, February 21st at 2pm
- Our annual Black History Program will be Sunday, February 28th during morning worship.
Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!