Taste and see that the Lord is GOOD! When the Lord has been good to you, you can’t help but give Him the glory and all the praise that He deserves! We just can’t keep it to ourselves. Pastor Bridges talked about “When God Gets Good To You” (Psalm 34:1-8). Diet from the wicked ways of the world, and live the life God has for you. When life seems to be crumbling all around you, TRUST GOD! Keep on trusting, He does have you in his care and He will deliver you! If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements for today if you missed them:
- Spread the love this month! We will have a can food drive February 7th – 28th. We are asking everyone to participate by bringing canned goods and non-perishable foods. Collection boxes are in the Foyer. Please help us make this the largest food collection in Concord history. Thank you from Missionary #2.
- The Senior Gospel Choir will practice this Thursday at 5:30pm. Sis. Millie Vanlue, President
- The Shining Stars will practice every Saturday in February at 12 Noon as we prepare for our upcoming anniversary. Please be present and on time. The Advisors.
- The Junior Missionaries will meet this Saturday, February 13th at 11am in the Family Life Center. We have a lot of exciting things planned this year and we encouraged all youth to come out and participate. Thank you, the advisors.
- The Senior Ushers will meet Sunday Jan 17th after morning worship in room 202. New members welcome. James Bridges, President
- It is not too late to sign up for Grace Providence Christian College Diploma in Theology program. Registration / Orientation will be this Saturday, February 13th at 9:00 AM. Classes will be 2nd & 4th Saturdays beginning Feb 20th. Dr. Bridges will be one of the instructors.
- In honor of black history month we will have a Free Junior Missionary Movie Day, Saturday, February 20th at 1:30pm/After Shining Stars Practice in the Family Life Center. All youth are encouraged to come out and participate. We will have fun, food and fellowship! To help us prepare, we are asking that anyone planning to attend please sign up in the lobby.
- All are invited to the installation service for Rev. Reginald Littlejohn at Rock Hill #2 Baptist Church, Greenville, SC on Sunday, February 21st at 2pm
- The Black History Month Program will be on Sunday, February 28th during morning worship. The Rev. Al Gray, Associate Minister of Shady Grove Baptist Church of Gaffney wlll be our guest speaker.
Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!