Looking to Live
What a beautiful service today! The mass choir blessed us with song and Dr. Bridges gave us a great reminder that we should be “Looking to Live” (Numbers 21:4-9). We have to be careful what we say and do as we walk along in our Christian journey. Realizing that we are human and our feelings sometimes get hurt, we become impatient, and sometimes even frustrated by situations, we have to be careful of what we say and do against God and those who labor for the kingdom with us. Let us pray for one another, encourage and support one another, and keep our sights focused solely on Him and what He has for us to do! When we can do that, then we all live life more abundantly, full of peace and joy! If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements for today if you missed them:
- No morning or evening Bible Study this Wednesday.
- The Praise Dancers will practice this Wednesday at 7pm. Sis. Sherrian Ellis
- The Senior Gospel Choir will practice at 5:15pm on Thursday. Sis. Millie Vanlue, President
- The All Male Choir will practice this Thursday at 6:15pm
- The Men’s basketball team will play Monday at 6:30 pm, Tuesday at 7:30 pm, & Thursday 7:30 pm this week at Cherokee Creek Baptist Church, 501 Buck Shoals Rd, Gaffney, SC. Please come out and support them as they shoot to bring the championship home!
- The TMBA Countywide Revival is March 14th – 17th at 7:00 PM Nightly at Bethel Baptist Church. The Prayer Breakfast on Saturday, March 12th at 10am.
- All youth are encouraged to participate in the TMBA Youth Explosion on Sunday, March 13th at 4pm at Bethel Baptist Church. The final choir rehearsal is this Saturday at 11am at Bethel. If your child needs transportation, please contact any one of the advisors.
- The Senior Ushers will meet the 3rd Saturday at 11am. New members welcome. James Bridges, President.
- The Junior Missionary is sponsoring a trip to Daytona Beach / Holy Land Experience in Orlando, August 4th – 6th. Adults are $225 and Youth are $200 per person. Payment plans available. Detailed information is available in the lobby. Please see Sis. Kathy Littlejohn or Sis. Jackie Bridges for questions.
Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!