Please Don’t Lose Your Soul
Ooooohhhh Weeeeeeeee! Another blessing!!! We are so blessed! We will not stop praising the Lord! We will give Him our best, we give Him more! To see a living testimony of His grace, His power and His mercy toward His children…. how can you not be moved? GOD IS STILL GOOD and He is still working miracles! We are so grateful for the Holy Spirit filling us up this morning and turning service upside down! Pastor Bridges asked us, “Please Don’t Lose Your Soul” (Mark 8:36). Satan will pull out all the stops to try to get us to fall. The world will make call kind of mess look like it is okay. He can only be successful if we let him. Stop taking shortcuts and wasting time! Study the Word, pray, let the Holy Spirit be your guide, and praise your way through the storms. Don’t wait until it’s too late! If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements for today if you missed them:
- There will be morning Bible study this week, but no evening Bible Study this Wednesday. All are encouraged to come out to the Revival this week.
- The Praise Dancers will practice this Wednesday at 7pm. Sis. Sherrian Ellis
- The Men’s basketball team will play Monday at 7:30pm for the championship trophy. Come out and support the team at Cherokee Creek Baptist Church!
- The TMBA Countywide Revival is Monday – Thursday, March 14th – 17th at 7:00 PM Nightly at Bethel Baptist Church.
- The Senior Ushers will meet the 3rd Saturday at 11am. New members welcome. James Bridges, President.
- The Junior Missionary is sponsoring a trip to Daytona Beach / Holy Land Experience in Orlando, August 4th – 6th. All deposits are due by March 27th if you have signed up to go. Please see Sis. Kathy Littlejohn or Sis. Jackie Bridges after church services in the lobby for questions or to pay for your trip.
Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!