Glory Hallelujah, our Savior lives! What a blessing to be able to rise one more time! Each day is a gift and a new opportunity to accept Jesus Christ as the head of your life. Dr. Bridges asked this morning, “What Will It Take For You To Believe?” (John 20:24-31) Have you ever found yourself in a bind and promised Him if He got you out of this you would serve Him only to reneg on your promise? He has delivered us and provided for us over and over again. He is faithful to His Word and His grace and mercy abounds. What will it take for you to believe? Accept Jesus Christ today. Don’t wait till it’s too late… If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements for today if you missed them:
- The Missionary #2 will be meet Tuesday at 6:30pm at Concord Acres. New members are welcome.
- GBO Spring/Summer Basketball & Cheerleading sign up is underway. Registration is Free. Sign up forms are in the Lobby. Give forms to Johnny Sarratt, Elvis Johnson or Torshia Tate.
- Concord’s Youth Revival will be held the week of spring break, April 4th & 5th. On Monday, Minister Nancy Sanders of New Hope Baptist Church, Simpsonville, SC along with their youth choir and congregation will be our special guests. On Tuesday, Rev. Michael Golden of Limestone Missionary Baptist Church, Gaffney, SC along with their youth choir and congregation will be our special guests. All youth are encouraged to attend. Adults, Pleas come out and support our youth. Any youth desiring to be on the program, please see Min. Verlinda Mintz or Sis. Stephanie Tate.
- Pastor James Ponder and the Emmanuel Missionary Baptist Church invites you to attend a 5 night mountain top experience filled with fervent word, songs and fellowship. April 4-8, 2016 at 7pm nightly at the TMBA building in Gaffney. Speakers include: Monday, Rev. Tony Macomson; Tuesday, Dr. C. Dennis Rector; Wednesday, our own Dr. Michael A Bridges with the male choir rendering songs of praise; Thursday, Rev. Michael Golden; and concluding on Friday, Rev. C.A. Wallace. Come join us in lifting up the name of Jesus.
- Saturday, April 9th – 10am – 1pm – TMBA/Limestone Football Youth Field Day. The youth will get to watch a football scrimmage, there will be a youth rally from 11-12 and a lacrosse game from 12-1. There will be free lunch provided.
- On Sunday, April 10th, the church family is invited to Triumph Christian Center in Newport News, VA to help celebrate their church anniversary. We are planning to go for an overnight trip, leaving on the 9th and returning the afternoon of the 10th. In order to provide enough hotel rooms and arrange transportation, all who would like to go are asked to please contact Bro. Nate Sarratt as soon as possible, but no later than Sunday, March 27th.
- Thursday, April 14th – The church family is invited to Jerusalem Christian Center to help celebrate Bishop McCluney’s 25th Pastoral Anniversary. The Sr. Gospel Choir will render songs of praise.
- Saturday, April 16 from 1:00 – 5:00 pm we will have a Youth Game Day in the Family Life Center. All youth are encouraged to come out for fun, fellowship and food. We will have a special guest to speak, Kelcy Quarrels, Defensive Tackle for the Indianapolis Colts. To help us plan, we are asking you sign your children up on the list in the lobby.
- April 25 – 28 – 6p-8:30p nightly – The TMBA Sunday School Congress will be held at Bethel Baptist Church.
- Anyone desiring to apply for an officer position in the TMBA are encouraged to see Dr. Bridges for an application. The deadline for applying is April 30th.
- The YWAs are sponsoring a Free Senior Luncheon in the Family Life Center, Saturday, April 30th from 1:00pm -3:00pm. All senior adults are invited to attend for free Food, Fellowship, & Bingo. To help us plan appropriately we are asking for you to please sign up in the lobby.
- The Junior Missionary is sponsoring a trip to Daytona Beach / Holy Land Experience in Orlando, August 4th – 6th. All deposits are due by March 27th if you have signed up to go. Please see Sis. Kathy Littlejohn or Sis. Jackie Bridges after church services in the lobby for questions or to pay for your trip.
Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!