Saints! Stay strong and do not grow weary in doing good! Continue to do the Master’s work, even when you feel like the odds are against you. Minister Terrence Gist delivered a truly encouraging Word in his message, “I’m Too Close To Quit Now” (Galatians 6:9) If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements for today if you missed them:
- There will not be any morning Bible Study this week. All ages are encouraged to come to Vacation Bible School this week.
- The Know2 Summer Reading program continues to meet every Wednesday from 4pm – 6pm for preschoolers and children needing Reading assistance. If your child or loved one would like to sign up, please contact Sis. Dorothy Petty
- The Junior missionary is sponsoring a back-to-school clothing drive. All church members are asked to bring gently used clothing, shoes, and coats to go to our local area youth. New socks and underwear also appreciated. All sizes age 5 – 18. Collection boxes will be in the lobby. Monetary and donations accepted as well. Please see any of the advisors to contribute. Sis. Tecora Watts, Senior Advisor.
- The Senior Gospel Choir will practice this Thursday at 5:30pm. Sis. Millie Vanlue, President
- Concord is holding it’s annual Vacation Bible School June 27th – 30th from 6pm-8pm nightly.Everyone is encouraged to come out and bring a friend!
- The Junior and Senior Ushers will meet Saturday, July 9th at 10am. Bro. James Bridges, President
- Women’s Day will be Sunday, July 24th – Any women desiring to be on the program are asked to please meet with Sis. Tecora Watts, General Missionary President, after church on Sunday, July 10th .
Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!