Learning the Meaning of Freedom
Happy Independence Day! This morning Dr. Bridges brought the message, “Learning the Meaning of Freedom” (Acts 22:28) Until we truly understand what Freedom and Free Will is and appreciate that everything free comes at a cost paid by someone, we can’t fully realize all of the blessings that are waiting for us. Don’t take your freedoms for granted. Thank God that Jesus paid the ultimate price that we might inherit the Kingdom of God! If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements for today if you missed them:
- There will not be any morning or evening Bible Study this week.
- Summer Camp and the Know2 Reading Program will not be held this week. They will resume next week.
- The Junior missionary is sponsoring a back-to-school clothing drive. All church members are asked to bring gently used clothing, shoes, and coats to go to our local area youth. New socks and underwear also appreciated. All sizes age 5 – 18. Collection boxes will be in the lobby. Monetary and donations accepted as well. Please see any of the advisors to contribute. Sis. Tecora Watts, Senior Advisor.
- The Senior Gospel Choir will practice this Thursday at 5:30pm. Sis. Millie Vanlue, President
- The Junior and Senior Ushers will meet Saturday, July 9th at 10am. Bro. James Bridges, President
- Women’s Day will be Sunday, July 24th – Any women desiring to be on the program are asked to please meet with Sis. Tecora Watts, General Missionary President, after church on Sunday, July 10th .
- Regenesis will be having their annual Back-to-School Health Fair in Gaffney at the Broad River Electric Cooperative on Saturday, July 30th at 9 am – 1 pm. Children must get at least 2 health screenings to receive the free back pack with school supplies. Children must be accompanied by an adult or guardian. Please bring out children for this event!
Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!