We thank and praise God for another year as a spiritual family, working together for the glorification of our Lord and our Savior Jesus Christ! Dr. Bridges talked about the “Significant Parts of the Church” (Psalm 69:29-36). Everyone has a role to play, but when we all are obedient and do our parts with joy and thanksgiving God is pleased. His provisions, protection and blessings overflow on those who gladly serve Him and walk in His ways. Don’t be ashamed and worrying about what others think or say, praise Him today! If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements for this week:
- The Hospitality Committee will meet after morning worship next Sunday, December 4th, to talk about the holidays. All members asked to be present, new members welcome. Sis. Betty Copeland, president.
- Senior Missionary Family Day will be Sunday, December 4th at 3pm. Everyone is encouraged to bring your family out to fellowship with our spiritual family on this great occasion!
- Gaffney Middle School Winter Concert and One Team/One Dream Parent Meeting will be December 6th at 5:45pm.
- Health and Safety Committee will meet December 10th at 10am. They are welcoming new members, please see Deacon Jackie Leach for information.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!