While the cold and the snow may seem to be an inconvenience, it is a blessed reminder of how our Father in Heaven provides for us! Isaiah 55:10 tells us “For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater.” For that we are grateful and as Pastor Bridges said this morning, “It’s Good To Be Here” (Matthew 17:1-9). There is no better place to be than knowing we are in right relationship with Him who provides for us, and that He is present with us. If we have accepted Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, we have nothing to fear for He has paid it all. What can wash away my sin? What can make me whole again? O precious is the flow that makes me white as snow; No other fount I know, Nothing but the blood of Jesus. Please accept Jesus today, don’t wait. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements for today if you missed them:
- If you weren’t able to make it in to church this morning and would like to go ahead and send in your tithes & offerings, this is a reminder that we do have the ability receive them through the church website and you will get full credit on your annual statement for all contributions through the site.
- If you did not receive a text message or email this week regarding the cancellation of Bible study or delay for service this morning, we may not have the most current contact information for you. You may update your information here on the website or complete a contact slip in the church lobby. You can also register for text messages only on this page.
- Everyone going to the Battle of the Bands are asked to please meet at the church at 7:15am Saturday as the busses will be leaving at 7:30am. See Bro. Sarratt or Sis. Johnson for questions.
- Concord will be hosting the Union of Churches next Saturday, Jan. 30th at the TMBA Building at 10am. We will be assisted by Mt Olive, Mikes Creek, Galilee, Piney Grove and Youngs Grove.
- The TMBA Singing will be Sunday, January 31st at 2pm at Mt Sinai Baptist Church.
- The 5th Sunday in August is Youth Sunday. Minister J.J. Sarratt, Jr will bring the morning message. Please contact Sis. Stephanie Tate or Sis. Annette Smith if you would like to participate on the program.
- If anyone has awards or achievements, please bring your certificates next Sunday and give them to Sis. Shari Byers.
- The Shining Stars will go to Holy trinity Righteous Church of God next Sunday. We will meet there at 2:30pm. Please try to attend.
- The Shining Stars next practice will be Saturday, Feb 6th. We will practice each Saturday at 12 Noon as we prepare for our upcoming anniversary. Please be present and on time. The Advisors.
Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!