God is still good!
What a blessing to look back and see where we have come from and where we are today! Rev. Al Gray, Associate Minister of the Shady Grove Baptist Church of Gaffney shared some great nuggets of our own local black history. Rev. Gray reminded us that “You can live your dream if you just hold on.” Men will come in and out of your life. People will be there when times are good, but some will disappear in bad times, but God will never forsake us. God is still keeping us. (Psalm 37:25). God is still good. Hold on to His unchanging hand! If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements for today if you missed them:
- If you have not received your church directory yet, see Deacon Blanton in the lobby after church.
- All are invited to come to a Black History Play at Bethel Baptist Church this afternoon at 4:30pm.
- No Morning Bible Study this Wednesday, but there will be evening Bible Study at 7pm.
- The Shining Stars will practice this Saturday at 12 Noon as we prepare for our upcoming anniversary. Please be present and on time. The Advisors.
- All youth are invited out to the Black History Program to be held at Gaffney Middle School next Saturday, March 5th from 1p-3p. Mr. D. J. Moore will be the guest speaker for the event.
- The Shining Stars will have their anniversary program on Sunday, March 6th at 3pm. Please come back and support our youth.
- The TMBA Countywide Revival is March 14th – 17th at 7:00 PM Nightly at Bethel Baptist Church. The Prayer Breakfast on Saturday, March 12th at 10am and the Youth Explosion will be Sunday, Mar 13th at 4pm.
- The Junior Missionary is sponsoring a trip to Daytona Beach / Holy Land Experience in Orlando, August 4th – 6th. Adults are $225 and Youth are $200 per person. Payment plans available. Detailed information is available in the lobby. Please see Sis. Kathy Littlejohn or Sis. Jackie Bridges for questions.
Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!