What a wonderful and powerful God we serve! Pastor Bridges preached “He Will Supply” (Philippians 4:19). Know one knows like you know what God has done for you! Just as he provides for the birds in the skies, He supplies for our every need. Won’t you give Him your time, your work, your heart, your everything? If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements for this week:
- There will be a Textile Job Fair Milliken Cedar Hill Plant in conjunction with Ambassador Staffing at 424 Hyatt St, Suite F, Gaffney on Tuesday, February 7th, 9am-11am & 1pm-3pm.
- Resume Pro “Learn how to write a resume” Workshop will be Thursday, Feb 9th & 23rd at 11:00 am. Resumes uploaded to SC Works & CareerBuilder at the end of the session. See workforce specialist to register.
- SC Works Online Services “Interviewing with Success” Workshop will be Thursday, Feb 9th & 23rd at 2:00pm.
- The Senior Gospel Choir will rehearse this Thursday, February 9th at 5:30pm. Sis. Millie Vanlue, Pres.
- The Shining Stars will practice each Saturday at 11am in February in preparation for their upcoming anniversary. On February 11th, they will practice at 12 Noon after the church meeting. The Advisors.
- All former members of the Shining Stars are asked to please sign the list in the lobby. Also, if you have any past pictures of the Shining Stars please bring them to Sis. Shari Byers or Sis. Jackie Bridges. Your pictures will be returned to you. Thank you!
- The Annual Church Meeting will be Saturday, February 11th at 11am.
- The Junior Missionary meeting has been rescheduled to Saturday, Feb 18th at 10am. The Advisors
- On the 25th of February, 2017, SCC-Cherokee County Campus, will be hosting and conducting the SC College Goal 2017 (http://sccango.org/college- goal-event-info-and-sign-up/ ). The purpose is help anyone who plans to aLend college in the next year, regardless of where they intend to go, to complete their FAFSA. We will have Financial Aid Professionals from SCC and Limestone on-site that Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. This is totally free. The target market for this event is anyone who is a first generation college attendee, a minority, and/or from a household living below the poverty level. Of course, they will serve anyone who comes in the door.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!