Things. Things! Things?
Are things hindering you from serving God? Pastor Bridges preached from Matt 19:16-22 and the topic was “Don’t Let Good Things Keep You From The Best Thing.” He really believes this scripture and sermon will bless you and challenge you to keep Jesus first in your life. The young man in the text allowed things to keep him from Jesus. Do not allow anything to separate you from the love of God.
Contact Nathaniel Sarratt at 864-490-2352 to order your CD or DVD. Have a great week!!!
The announcements for this week:
- We will have normal morning and evening Bible study this week.
- Concord’s Anointed Academy registration is CLOSED. All spots are full. Thank you for your understanding.
- Missionary #2 sponsored Mothers’ Day Brunch will be Saturday, May 12th at 10am here at Concord Baptist Church in the Family Life Center. Rev. Floree Copeland, Assoc. Min. Gethsemane Baptist Church of Chesnee will be the guest speaker.
- All men are invited to the 1000 Men Praying event on Saturday, May 12th at 11am – 12noon on Love Field of the Cherokee County Recreation Department. This is sponsored by local pastors and Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
- The Senior Gospel Choir Anniversary will be Sunday, May 20th at 3pm. All are invited to come out for a great time in the Lord.
- The Annual Father-Daughter Dance will be Saturday, June the 9th at 5:30pm at the Gaffney Senior Center. One father & daughter is $25. Additional daughters/family members $5. Register by June 1st. Contact Malisa Robbs or Carol McFadden for more information and tickets.
- Graduates Day will be Sunday, June 3rd during morning worship.
Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!