Everyone needs protection and it is good to be secure. In Luke 8:22-25, we find Jesus protecting his disciples from seen and unseen danger. You can have this type of protection if you will confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead. Contact Nathaniel Sarratt at (864) 490-2352 if you would like a copy of this sermon.
Blessings to you and your family!!!
Have a productive week!!!
The announcements for this week:
- The church family is invited to Rev. JJ Sarratt Jr’s 1st Pastoral Anniversary on Sunday, July 8th at New Prospect Baptist Church. Our very own, Rev. Angelia Early, will deliver the morning message, and Dr. C. Dennis Rector will deliver the afternoon message.
- Anointed academy and the summer reading program will resume this week.
- We will have morning Bible Study, but no evening Bible Study this week.
- The church family is invited to Foster Grove Baptist Church for Rev. BD Curtis’ 50th Pastoral Anniversary on Wed, July 11th at 7pm when Dr. Bridges is bringing the message. The vans will leave the church at 4:30pm.
- All are invited to Gethsemane Baptist Church Revival on Sunday, July 15th at 3pm when Dr. Bridges is bringing the message. Dinner will be served at 1:30pm
- All are invited to Clinton Chapel AME Church of York, SC July 16th – 18th for Revival services. Dr. Bridges will be the revivalist for the week.
- Sunday, July 22nd is Women’s Day. The women will be in charge of morning worship. All women are asked to wear white.
- The 5th Sunday in July is Youth Sunday. Please contact Sis. Annette Smith or Min. Stephanie Tate if you would like to participate on the program.
- Concord Youth are invited to go to the Riverbank Zoo and Gardens in Columbia on Saturday, August 4th. Please sign up on the list in the lobby by Sunday, July 22nd. Children in 4th grade or younger must have a parent or chaperone. See Bro. Johnny Sarratt, Sr. or Sis. Jackie Bridges for questions.
- The Junior Missionary 3rd Annual Back-to-School outreach will be Saturday, Aug 18th at Limestone Courts. If you have a child with a need, please see an advisor or Pastor Bridges today. Donations welcome. See a Jr Missionary advisor if you would like to contribute in any way with school supplies, personal hygiene products, or monetary donations.
Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!