Oh what a great time to give thanks and praise our God! He has been so good to us! We are all in his care, just give Jesus a call! Dr. Bridges shared that “It’s A Great Time to Thank God” (Psalm 95). You better praise Him while you can for tomorrow is not promised! To God be all the glory, the honor and praise! If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements for this week:
- There will be no morning or evening Bible Study this week. Enjoy Thanksgiving with your family and study at home.
- The Senior Missionary will meet this Tuesday at 3pm at the Church.
- The YWAs will meet immediately following morning worship next Sunday. Felicia Galmer, President
- Concord will celebrate our 145th Anniversary next Sunday, November 26th. Come fellowship and celebrate with us!
- Attention all young adults between the ages of 15 and 30. We are holding a Young Adult Ministry kick-off meeting and dinner after morning worship Sunday, Dec 3rd. We want to hear from you and what you would like to do! please join us for this great occasion as God moves and creates a ministry dedicated to the special needs of our young people.
- The Mobile Mammography Unit will be at the Free Medical Clinic at 499 Rutledge Avenue, Gaffney, SC, on Friday, December 8th – Insured & Uninsured appointments still available for ladies ages 40+. Call 489-3868 and leave a message with Name, Date of Birth, Address & Phone #.
- Collection bins are in the lobby for the toys ($5 tea sets, cars, or trucks) supporting the Life Changing Moments Toy Drive for Gaffney Headstart. Please help make a child’s day this holiday season!
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!