Glory to His Name
Just try Him and see what happens when you call on the name of Jesus! Oh, there is something about the name Jesus! The Senior Gospel Choir and the All Male choir sang powerfully and Pastor Bridges brought the Word on “Characteristics of a Warrior” (1 Samuel 16:14-18). Christians, like warriors, need to eat right, watch what you say, sleep in the right places, and follow our leader. Make sure you are on the Lord’s side. The best part about being on His side of this spiritual war is that we already know we are on the winning side! Hallelujah for that! Praises be to God! It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of the service, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us next Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
Some of the announcements if you missed them:
- Limestone Baptist Church is having a prayer breakfast, Saturday, November 16th at 9am. Our own Verlinda Mintz will be the morning speaker. All are encouraged to come out and support.
- Sunday, November 17th – There is a mandatory meeting after morning service for all Deacons, Trustees, Musicians and Choirs.
- Wednesday, November 20th – 6pm – Missionary #2 Annual Thanksgiving Dinner.
- Concord Baptist Church 141st Anniversary will be the 4th Sunday in November during morning worship service. If you are able to give, a special offering gift of a $141 is appreciated. Anyone that has any pictures of any of the old church buildings, activities, or past founding members are asked to bring them next Sunday to share for a special project. After service, pictures will be scanned and returned directly to you. Please see Deacon Lewis Blanton or Sis. Jackie Bridges.
- Sunday, December 1st at 3:00pm – Family and Friends Day. Rev. Timothy Hunter of Island Creek Baptist Church along with his congregation will be our special guests.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!