Hallelujah, Give God the highest praise! He is worthy! When we run in to troubles we should immediately call upon the Lord no matter where we are. Just ask Him to “Come By Here Lord” (Mark 5:22-24; 35-43) Nothing is to big or to small for God. All things are possible. It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of either of the services, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements from this morning in case you missed them:
- South Carolina Sunday School Congress will be held March 27-28th at 7:00 PM Nightly at Bethel Baptist Church, Gaffney, SC
- The Junior Missionary will meet Saturday, March 28th at 10am in the fellowship hall to put together Easter baskets for the sick and shut-ins.
- The YWAs will meet Saturday March 28th at 11am. New members are welcome to join us.
- March 28th @ 12pm – 2pm – We Girlz Rock will be hosting our 1st Annual Mother Daughter Tea Party, hosted by Christina Crosby at Buford Street Methodist Church in Gaffney, SC with Special Guest Speaker Dr. Quincy Moore, Cherokee County School Superintendent. Mother’s this is your chance to bond with your daughter’s during our tea party… prizes will be given away to the best crafted hat made by mother and daughter and door prizes will be given away by drawing names. Come enjoy the different types of tea, fun and laughter. Hats and Gloves are required to participate in activities.
- The 5th Sunday in March is Youth Sunday. Reverend Reginald Littlejohn will bring the message for morning worship. Please contact Sis. Stephanie Tate or Sis. Annette Smith if you would like to participate on the program.
- On Saturday, April 4th, we will take the youth to Wofford College for a track meet to support one of our own, Bro. Foster. The van will leave the church promptly at 11am and will return to the church by 5pm. Parents are asked to please be on time.
- Youth Revival April 6th & 7th at 7pm Nightly. Rev. Jonathan Boyd, Pastor of Light Oak Baptist Church will preach Monday night. Rev. Roderick Oglesby Sr. of the Bethesda Baptist Church will preach Tuesday night. Anyone interested in participating on the Youth Revival programs should see Sis. Shari Byars or Min. Verlinda Mintz.
- The Health & Safety Committee will meet Saturday, April 11th at 9am.
- On April 11, 2015, the Giving Back Organization is sponsoring a trip to Atlanta, GA to the Martin Luther King, Jr Museum and the Georgia Aquarium. The MLK Museum is free and the Aquarium tickets are: Adults $30, High School Students $25, and Middle Schoolers and under are $20. (Elementary school age students must have a chaperone.) Deadline for money is March 29th. Please sign up on the list in the lobby. See Johnny Sarratt Sr. for more information.
- All are invited out to Mt. Zion Baptist Church to help them celebrate their Church Anniversary on Sunday, April 12th. Rev. Bridges will deliver the Spoken Word.
- The Shining Stars have been invited to Mt. Sinai for their Youth Choir Anniversary on Sunday, April 12th at 4:00pm. All are asked to come out and support.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!