Matthew 21:1-11 tells us no matter what your situation is, don’t quit on God. When you find Jesus for yourself, you find a joy that surpasses understanding and makes you want to celebrate anyhow. Don’t let people still your joy – your joy and gladness is
For CDs or DVDs call Nathaniel Sarratt at (864) 490-2352. Have a great week!!
The announcements for this week:
- All 5K, High School, and College graduates are asked to sign up on the list in the lobby by Sunday, April 28, 2019. High School and college graduates, please complete a form and return it to Shari Byers.
- Philadelphia Baptist Church is in revival this week. Our very own, Rev. Verlinda Mintz will be the messenger on Tuesday night at
- Lenten Services this week will be held Wednesday at 12 Noon at Shady Grove Baptist Church. Rev. Freddie Davidson will be the messenger.
- Sunday School Teachers Training will be Wednesday at 6pm.
- Please invite your family and friends to worship with us, especially on Resurrection Day, Sunday, April 21st. Help make this day a Happy Easter Celebration!!!
- GMS Annual Title I Spring Meeting Sponsored by the GBO, One Team One Dream, KNOW(2), & Cherokee County Sheriff’s Department will be April 27,
2019from 12:00 – 4:00 pm at the Gaffney Middle School Gymnasium. The Program Includes:
- FREE Food (Hot dogs, Fish, etc)
- Informational Sessions for Parents and students
- Basketball Games, Bingo … and more!
- For questions call (864) 425-0628
- Saturday, April 27th will be the HBCU Classic – Jackie Robinson Day Celebration in Greenville at
4pm. Will feature pre-game activities and the HBCU Pep Bands and a college fair. The baseball game starts at 6pm. Admission is free for youth and $10 for adults. Please sign up on the list in the lobby by Sunday, April 21st if you plan to attend. See T.C. Norris for questions.
Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!