Praise God for another beautiful fall day! He woke us up this morning and got us on our way! What a great God we serve! Pastor Bridges brought us the Word, “God Will Cut It” (Luke 13:6-9). There will come a time in your life that you may have to cut some people and/or some things loose in your life in order to go to the next level. Don’t block yourself from the blessing that God has in store for you! If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements for this week:
- All are invited to Rock Hill Baptist Church #2 this afternoon at 3pm to help celebrate Rev. Reginald Littlejohn’s first pastoral anniversary. Pastor Bridges will preach the Word and the Mass Choir will render songs of praise.
- The Senior Gospel Choir will rehearse this Thursday, November 10th at 5:30pm. Sis. Millie Vanlue, Pres.
- The TMBA Youth Choir & Dance Teams will practice here at Concord on Nov 12th at 10am.
- Shining Stars will rehearse Saturday, Nov 12th at 11:30am.
- There will be a trip to Benedict College Saturday, Nov. 12th for the fall open house scheduled from 9am – 12 Noon. Information on Scholarships, Financial Aid and Academic Program will be available. Also free lunch and tickets to the football game in the afternoon. Middle School & High School Students who want to go are asked to Sign up in the lobby by Sunday, Nov 6th. Those wanting to ride from Concord are asked to meet at Concord 6:30am. Those wanting to leave from Gaffney Middle School are asked to be there before 7am. Contact Bro. Johnny Sarratt, Sr. for more info
- Living Faith Ministries invites everyone out to Pastor Bernice Bryson 14th Pastoral Anniversary on Sunday, Nov 13th at 11am. Our own, Min. Verlinda Mintz, will bring the morning message.
- The TMBA Installation of Officers will be Saturday, November 19th at 6:00pm, here at Concord Baptist Church.
- The Church Anniversary will be held on Sunday, November 27th.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!