Happy Father’s Day!
We thank God for all of the men who are father’s and father figures making an impact in our lives every day! May God bless you and keep you for your faithfulness with the most important job of all. We also appreciate Motown Gospel recording artist, Paul Porter, for joining us this morning and blessing us in song! Oh what a treat it was! Pastor Bridges reassured us that “God Is The Father He Is Supposed To Be” (Luke 3:21-23). People around you may let you down, but trust and believe that God is always walking beside you. He is the ultimate father, no matter how bad we mess up he is patiently waiting for you to come home. Nothing can separate us from His love! If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements for this week:
- We will have regular Bible study this Wednesday.
- The Senior Missionary will meet at Sis Mae Frances Sarratt’s Home on Tuesday, June 20th at 3pm.
- On Sunday, July 16, 2017, we will be joined during morning worship by the Rev. Jim Davidson and the Cherokee Creek Baptist Church. Their choir will render songs of praise and their associate minister, Rev. Josh Oliver, will deliver the morning message.
- The Missionary Fellowship shopping trip is open to all ladies in the church. We will be going to Old National Flea Market and Sugarloaf Mills Mall in Atlanta, GA, on Saturday, July 22nd. The Charter Bus will be Leaving the church at 7:00am returning around 9:30 pm. The cost is $30.00 per person and due by June 30th, please see Min. Mintz, Sis. Felicia Galmer and Sis. Mary Ann Jolly.
- The Junior Missionary will be repeating their Back-to-School outreach for those in need in our community this August. We appreciate any gently used or new clothing donations be dropped off in any of the collection containers in the lobbies. Thank you for your support! The Advisors.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!