Educators help children. Coaches help children. And sometime our political authorities help children. In Ex 1:15-22, we find Mothers working together to help children. Mother’s have a major impact on the life of their children. God then blesses those who provided assistance to the children. Contact Nathaniel Sarratt at 864-490-2352 to order your CD or DVD.
Have a great week!!!!
Keep Trusting God!!!!
The announcements for this week:
- Anyone desiring to participate on the Pastor’s Anniversary Program/Committee are asked to contact Jackie Bridges this week.
- JoyFest tickets are in. Please see a Junior Missionary advisor for your tickets.
- All are invited out to the Youth Crusade on Tuesday evening, May 15th at 7pm at the Broad River Electric Auditorium.
- All men are invited to the 1000 Men Praying event on Saturday, May 19th at 11am – 12noon on Love Field of the Cherokee County Recreation Department. This is sponsored by local pastors and Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
- The Senior Gospel Choir Anniversary will be Sunday, May 20th at 3pm. All are invited to come out for a great time in the Lord.
- The Annual Father-Daughter Dance will be Saturday, June the 9th at 5:30pm at the Gaffney Senior Center. One father & daughter is $25. Additional daughters/family members $5. Register by June 1st. Contact Malisa Robbs or Carol McFadden for more information and tickets.
- Graduates Day will be Sunday, June 3rd during morning worship.
Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!