It’s youth day! Our youth did a fabulous job leading worship service this morning and we are so excited to see them excelling in school early on this school year. Rev. Rick Woods blessed us with a powerful Word, “He Saw The Best In Me” (Luke 7:36-50). Glory to God for seeing the best in each and every one of us. Don’t worry about what other people say about you, know that God loves you so much that He gave His only son, just for you! Accept Him as your personal savior and accept all the wonderful blessings of life that He has waiting for you! If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements for this week:
- Thank you to everyone who came out and helped with the Fall Festival! God bless you all! From the YWAs
- The Senior Gospel Choir will rehearse this Thursday, November 3rd at 6:30pm. Sis. Millie Vanlue, Pres.
- All are invited to Rock Hill Baptist Church #2 on Sunday, November 6th to help celebrate Rev. Reginald Littlejohn’s first pastoral anniversary. Pastor Bridges will preach the Word and the Mass Choir will render songs of praise.
- The GBO is sponsoring a Free Thanksgiving Dinner for Senior Citizens age 62 and up on Saturday, Nov 5th at 11:45am – 2pm at the Beltline Apartments Cafeteria. To go boxes for the sick and shut ins will be available at 1:30pm.
- There will be a trip to Benedict College Saturday, Nov. 12th for the fall open house scheduled from 9am – 12 Noon. Information on Scholarships, Financial Aid and Academic Program will be available. Also free lunch and tickets to the football game in the afternoon. Middle School & High School Students who want to go are asked to Sign up in the lobby by Sunday, Nov 6th. Those wanting to ride from Concord are asked to meet at Concord 6:30am. Those wanting to leave from Gaffney Middle School are asked to be there before 7am. Contact Bro. Johnny Sarratt, Sr. for more info
- The TMBA Installation of Officers will be Saturday, November 19th at 6:00pm, here at Concord Baptist Church.
- All TMBA Youth have been asked to sing and perform praise dance for the TMBA Installation Service. Choir and Praise Dance rehearsal will be Saturday, Nov. 5 from 10am – 11am at Concord Baptist Church.
- The Church Anniversary will be held on Sunday, November 27th.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!