We thank God for another day… and we thank Him for those who have sacrificed their lives for the freedoms we enjoy every day. As we celebrate Memorial Day on Monday, Pastor Bridges asked the question “How will they remember you?” (1 Corinthians 15:22). Every morning that we are blessed to see another sun rise, we should let His light shine through us. It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of either of the services, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us next Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
Some of the announcements from this morning if you missed them:
- The Concord Men’s Basketball team will play this Tuesday at 5:30pm Your Best Body Gym.
- We will honor our graduates on June 1st – K5, High School and College graduates. Sign up list is on the table at the back of the church. High School and College graduates, fill out the information form on the table and return it to Shari Byers by the 4th Sunday, May 25th.
- The All Male Choir’s 53rd Anniversary will be Sunday, June 1st at 3:00 pm
- Sunday, June 8th we will be celebrating the Dr Michael A Bridges and family’s 15th Pastoral Anniversary.
- We will not be doing announcements on Sunday June 8th while we are celebrating the pastor’s anniversary – please, PLEASE, submit all birthdays, anniversaries and other announcements for the weeks of June 2 – 15 by Wednesday, May 28th so we can announce them on Sunday, June 1st. Thank you for your cooperation.
- June 9th – July 25th, Concord will host it’s annual Summer Youth Camp. Hours will be from 7am to 5pm each day. More info forth coming.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!